Sell Your Property For Just £997 Fixed Fee
Tuesday 27th July 2021
Fixed Fee £997
Tuna Fish offers value for money across all of its property services, be it sales, lettings or property management. There are no hidden extras and a full traditional high street estate agency package is offered, with online discounted prices.
Huge Savings On Liverpool and Wirral Estate Agents' Fees
The average property price in the North West of England is £187,924 (Land Registry May 2021). Assuming an estate agency fee of 1.5%, the SAVING for you selling through Tuna Fish would be £1,821.86.
Same Online Portals, Local Experts
Unlike most of the online estate agents, Tuna Fish is local and are experts in the Liverpool and Wirral property markets. Accompanied viewings are not 'extras' and we undertake valuations in person. As with all of our property services, we are a family business and pride ourselves on customer service.
No Exclusivity or Tie In
Tuna Fish believes the client should be in control and as such does not feel the need to insist on exclusivity or a tie in. We welcome competition, though not sure every estate agent does?
Nothing to lose, but thousands of pounds to gain selling with Tuna Fish
- A single point of contact and advice throughout the sales process.
- An accurate valuation by experts in the local market.
- Quality marketing photos and well written sales particulars.
- A Tuna Fish 'For Sale' board outside your property.
- Marketing on leading portals Zoopla, On The Market and others.
- Social media advertising on Facebook Marketplace.
- Complete the enquiry form here.
- We'll contact you to arrange a market valuation and discuss the options.
- On agreement of the plan, Tuna Fish will arrange for photos to be taken and a 'For Sale' board to be placed outside your property.
- Marketing will commence via Zoopla, On The Market, Facebook Marketplace and other avenues.
- Block viewings will be arranged to minimise disruption to your daily life. We will fit in around your schedule, not ours.
- Offers will be scrutinised with a request for proof of funds so as not to waste your time and then put forward for your consideration.
- Once an offer is accepted, Tuna Fish will drive the conveyancing process to completion.
Call us today, and potentially save £thousands on estate agency fees.